Today has been great. I got to go to church, play golf with my dad, and spend some time at my parents’ house with my son. I have to say that if it weren’t for the masks, it would have felt almost “normal!”
Speaking of things getting back to normal, it was just announced that gyms are now able to reopen and The Meadows is currently deciding which day to reopen their gym. It looks like it will be this coming week, but nothing definite as of yet. Given that, this video may seem a little “late”, but I think you will get a lot out of it nonetheless.
Earlier this month, one of my amazing clients Dean Dancer, who is an ultra talented financial advisor (and a nationally ranked tennis player), asked me to do an online presentation for a group of his clients. I knew that right now, the best thing I could share with them were my top “do’s and don’ts” for how to stay fit (and hurt less) while staying home. Dean told me that it was a big hit, so I figured you would like it too.
Some of the things I discuss in this presentation are:
- 4 things to avoid if you want to stay fit and feel good
- How to reduce your risk of mortality by up to 49% by doing one simple thing every hour
- How to release a substance that is like WD-40 for your joints
- How to significantly reduce stress on your spine throughout the day
- The risks and benefits of most home exercise programs
- 3 easy exercises you can start doing right now, including two that will boost your immune system
- and more..
You can watch the presentation by clicking this link-
I hope you enjoy it! Please pass along to your loved ones!
P.S.- Towards the end of the presentation, I tried to show a 2 minute video but unfortunately it didn’t come through on the recording. Be sure to click on the link in the description to watch it.